Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are 1) high temperature - this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature) 2) new, continuous cough - this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual) 3) loss or change to your sense of smell or taste - this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
NSPCC Helpline - If you need advice and support about a child, or if you are concerned about a child's wellbeing, talk to us. It's free and you don't have to say who you are. Call 0808 800 5000, email email@example.com or visit nspcc.org.uk/helpline.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday), 10am to 4pm (Saturday to Sunday)
- Thursday 1 April 2021 Break Up
- Friday 2 April 2021 - Sunday 18 April 2021 Easter Holidays
- Monday 3 May 2021 BANK HOLIDAY
- Saturday 29 May 2021 - Sunday 6 June 2021 HALF tERM
- Friday 9 July 2021 INSET - school closed to children
- Wednesday 21 July 2021 Break Up
- Thursday 22 July 2021 - Tuesday 31 August 2021 Summer Holidays