Children in Y4, Y5 and Y6 must isolate and stay at home owing to direct contact with a positive case of COVID-19. Y4 must isolate until 21st December; Y5 and Y6 until 19th December. Some individual children in Y1, Y2 and Y3 need to isolate as well until 19th December. They have been informed. Nursery, Y1 and Y2 will have to stay at home because staff have been in contact and need to isolate.
From tomorrow, Tuesday 15th December, we will be closed to all pupils owing to an increase in people having to isolate after direct contact with positive cases.
- Saturday 13 February 2021 - Sunday 21 February 2021 Half Term
- Thursday 1 April 2021 Break Up
- Friday 2 April 2021 - Sunday 18 April 2021 Easter Holidays
- Monday 3 May 2021 BANK HOLIDAY
- Saturday 29 May 2021 - Sunday 6 June 2021 HALF tERM
- Friday 9 July 2021 INSET - school closed to children
- Wednesday 21 July 2021 Break Up
- Thursday 22 July 2021 - Tuesday 31 August 2021 Summer Holidays