Our school and its aims
Rufford Primary School is a purpose built school for 3 - 11 year old pupils. The standard number of admission each year is 30.
This area is for pupils in the Foundation Stage, our Nursery and Reception classes. It comprises two large classrooms for Nursery and Reception, with a shared area and toilet/cloakroom facilities. There is an outside area just for our Foundation Stage pupils, which is separate from the main playground area. Nursery pupils attend on a part time basis, currently in the morning, and are accepted on the waiting list at any time.
This area of the school has six classrooms, a Nurture suite, an ICT/Library suite, school hall, intervention room, staff work room and Administration area. The school hall is large and is used for a range of activities, including P.E., assemblies, school dinners, parent workshops and school plays.
We are very proud of the learning which takes place in our school, and this is celebrated in classrooms and in corridors, where you will see evidence of our children's work both past and current. As a Rights Respecting School, displays include a reference to the rights of the child, and we celebrate our learning about rights, democracy and fairness.
- Saturday 13 February 2021 - Sunday 21 February 2021 Half Term
- Thursday 1 April 2021 Break Up
- Friday 2 April 2021 - Sunday 18 April 2021 Easter Holidays
- Monday 3 May 2021 BANK HOLIDAY
- Saturday 29 May 2021 - Sunday 6 June 2021 HALF tERM
- Friday 9 July 2021 INSET - school closed to children
- Wednesday 21 July 2021 Break Up
- Thursday 22 July 2021 - Tuesday 31 August 2021 Summer Holidays